Friday, March 23, 2012

Blogging

I know this blog has been neglected for a wee while now so I'm thinking any momentum that was possibly created last year has already seen its demise. My time management have been below average and any chances of engaging in critical thinking were always overtaken by family life...not that having family is a negative effect, not at all, in fact, family life has been a real blessing and have changed the direction of my thinking in quite profound ways. It has been entirely about family and work these days, no space for contemplation of the world and its relation to text, art in relation to life and etc. I must say, family has brought me closer to God and the more important things in life. Over-thinking, exhaustive-reflections and philosophising brings man in full-circle with himself, hence the encroaching vanity in society....

This aside and really avoiding getting into a long and boring post, I will no longer (for the time being) be updating this blog with my tattoo work, instead I only can manage time for my facebook page, which has more updates and images of my work...you can click here for that...

Cheers and God bless you all