Monday, July 18, 2011

Melbourne Trip

The last week or so has been about relaxing and trying to get into the spray cans and digging into the wall at the studio...there has been some ink work but I haven't got around to posting them up...also, a couple of canvases are just sitting at the studio gathering dust...they're destined to be some airbrushed portraits of a client's cherished family members..however, I haven't got myself into the headspace required to carry out this job...perhaps it's the upcoming trip that's been moving in my head more so than the task at hand...My boss at Quality Cutz Barbers is taking me to Melbourne for two weeks on the 27th of this month. He's set me up with some clients there..which is exciting while at the same time sad because I haven't left my family on their own before...this will be the first time. Also will be the first time traveling for work reason...If you've been stopping by here more often than me and the updates and you're from Melbourne, keen for some ink work or a styled haircut...hit us up.....